Monday, June 15, 2009

White Oak Resources Office

My latest interior design project was an executive office space. I made all selections however, layout and lighting had already been decided when I came on the project. I started from stud walls...these are the finished photos....see lots more of this space on my flickr website.I like the gray blues next to the vanilla color...also, love the pop of dark walnut stained doors trimmed in off white on these vanilla walls. Natural slate, carpet, wood laminate and area rugs where used for flooring. Natural/organic/abstract art and accessories transformed this into a transitional space.







All custom vanities, mirrors, and office furniture by Rapp's Custom Cabinets in Dahlgren, IL Area rugs - Pottery Barn Artwork and accessories: Pier1, Kohls, Hobby Lobby, Target, Trees and Trends, JCPenney, and Crate and Barrel

No comments: