Monday, February 2, 2009

fabulous finds
































These are my fabulous finds from Hobby Lobby today! I love these little FLA!R badges that were on sale {40% off} I had my eye on them when they were full price, so i'm happy to make them mine this week : ) Hopefully I can use them right away...valentines day is coming up.


The BASICGREY rub ons are cute, cute, cute! There are tons in this tiny pack and I hope I can put them to good use because i'm in love with them! They are baby girl theme called 'sugared'. Wish there was a baby boy pack available but, wasn't in stock...think i'll keep looking!


The page kit is by CHATTER B-O-X called Happy Day. I'm thinking it could be a good kit for my niece Gertrude's first birthday party. It is 8 1/2" x 11" and should be a nice size for a small birthday scrapbook.


The bright embellishments are also for my niece, Gertrude. I have a huge pack of patterned paper that match these accessories. I am putting together a scrapbook of her first year using these bright colors, glitter, birds {her middle name is Bird}, and wings ~ i have until April to accomplish this : )


Look for these fabulous finds in projects to come!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Brandi,
Just thought I'd let you know, another person is checking your blog! I get to look at Bryan & Ashley's every once in a while and seen you had one. These blogs are cool, just wish I had time to do one on my clan! Any way, love the pics of the party. I check in again, until then, see ya at Easter!
Love ya, Aunt Darla