Sunday, February 1, 2009

xoxoxo


















Supplies used: basicgrey-perhaps paper pack, inkadinkado acrylic stamp set, stampin' up old olive card stock, stampin' up fancy flexible phrases stamp set

More of these cards to come in traditional valentine's day colors....I was just not feeling red and pink tonight. Speaking of Valentine's day...I'm in LOVE with basicgrey patterned paper packs! There is a good mix of large and small scale prints to coordinate patterns. This one {perhaps} has been around for a while and i'm so glad I finally broke into it.

So, I stamped while the rest of the world watched the super bowl. I did have to take a break to watch Bruce Springsteen perform the half time show...because i {heart} him!

This is Texas {sleeping} and Simon hanging around while I stamped : )

No comments: