Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"cute as a button"


baby boy mix button embellishments and all kinds of other button cuteness at http://www.evalicious.etsy.com/


I seriously love the saying "cute as a button" because I do think they are so CUTE! I collect them now to use on my cards and scrapbooks but, someday I would love to attempt to make a piece of jewelry using buttons! Check out this necklace using buttons and crochet found on ETSY...i'm just learning crochet but, I hope to have it down by Christmas this year!?!?
Buttercup Buttercup stiched flower button necklace from ETSY

This is a sneak peak of the color palette for a scrapbook I have started. It is for my niece Gerty...using lots of buttons! Hope to have it finished to show sometime soon.

a favorite handmade card using buttonsanother project using BUTTONS :) This is a memory board put together last year for my cousin, Amy's, new babies barnyard themed nursery. Materials used: red check fabric, white ribbon, white buttons, and barnwood frame.
Just one of the many jars from my collection. My friend Melodie picked this up for me on our shopping trip a few weeks back. I love the quilted top. I know i'm not the only one out there that thinks buttons are the cuttest things. What kind of unique projects have you used buttons for?

No comments: